Drink Coffee. Change the World.
Featuring a line drawing, made from one of Frentz's photographs of mountains in Haiti, we have created a graphic tee that will bring you one step closer to Avanti farms and farmers. Along the red dirt path that leads up the mountain, reads the words: DRINK COFFEE. CHANGE THE WORLD.
It's a call to action, and it is also something we are celebrating. Since coffee lovers like you have become passionate Avanti sippers, we are witnessing change.
Through connection, shared stories, compassion, relationships, and ethical choices, we can change the world around us and across the globe. Avanti sippers are choosing to take these steps along with us with every cup of coffee poured. Thank you for joining us on this beautiful coffee adventure!
We hope you feel closer to the beautiful people who farm your coffee every time you wear this shirt. As an added bonus, it was sewn in Haiti at Goex, a fair trade certified company.
- Color: Charcoal
- Fit: Unisex
- Certified fair trade manufacturing and printing
- Super soft triblend fabric
- Sustainable fabrics or components were used in making every shirt
- Made from US-grown cotton, recycled polyester and rayon
- Every shirt contains the equivalent of approximately 5 recycled plastic water bottles
- Sewn in Haiti
- Printed in the USA
- Socially responsible
- Ethically made